← Back to results
VALMOREL. 2 rooms sleeping cabine. 6 ppl.
2 shower rooms
2 rooms + cabin for 6 people
Slopes and Lifts: 200m / Shops: 350m / Kindergarten: 500m
Living room with two single beds. Bedroom with double bed. Cabine with bank beds. Open kitchen with electric hob, dishwasher, microwave.
Bathroom with toilet and shower room with toilet. Terrace.
Lift and ski locker in the residence.
The residence: Recently built, the residence Athamante is located less than 5 minute walk from the center of Valmorel and 200m from the ski-lifts and pistes. The residence has a lift and there is a sledging area for children right next to the front door.
Center of the resort:
The Bourg Morel is located in the heart of Valmorel near plenty of shops, restaurants and activities. There is a direct access to the ESF ski school (with the Telebourg ski lift) and it's situated close to the kindergarden. Ski in and ski out with an easy access to the Altispace.
Still have a question? Check out our FAQ
- Exposure East
- Bench bed : 2
- Trundle bed
- Electric radiator
- Ski locker
Since 1977, GSI is your contact in Valmorel! Created in the pure Savoyard tradition, Valmorel is an authentic, friendly and warm ski resort. Located in a stunning area 1400 m high, Valmorel is hiding itself in the heart of the woods. In the Morel Valley, you’ll be able to enjoy an incredible view on the Lauziere, Beaufortain and Vanoise mountains.
Other assets: ski slopes are easily accessible, and the resort’s beautiful main street is dedicated to pedestrians. You will find 10 bars & restaurants, 8 sports shops, 10 grocery & bakery stores as well as other services in the main street.
- The 3 Valleys : largest ski area in the world, with 600 km of ski slopes
- Valmorel Grand Domaine : 165 km of ski slopes
- 50 ski lifts
- 6 ski beginner areas
- 3 snowparks
- 2 boardercross
- 2 snowcross
- 20 km of cross-country skiing routes
- Altitude : from 1400m to 2832m
- By car
- From Lyon, take the highway 43 to Grenoble/Chambéry until Albertville, or the National Road 212 from Annecy
- then take the National express road 90 to Moûtiers
- Take the exit 37 and keep following the Valmorel direction.
- By train
- Until Moûtiers station, then you can take a bus or a cab to quickly access the resort French train info
- By plane
Our other accommodations