This fully renovated apartment, located on the second floor offer:
- an entrance
- a cosy living room with a sofa, fireplace, and a balcony
- a fully equipped open kitchen fitted with induction hobs, oven, dishwasher, fridge, microwave and a washing machine
- two attic bedrooms with a double bed (160)
- a shower room
- a toilet
- Wifi connection (subject to a good connection)
- ski local with shoe dryer
PETS: not allowed
La Bergerie de Morel is close to the skilift and close to the Morel shops. Free shuttle service is 80 meters from the residence.
Morel is 800 meters from the center of the resort. All useful shops in the neighborhood.
Nestling at the heart of the 3 Valleys, Méribel is the embodiment of charm, the mountain village of your dreams with its chalets of wood and local stone, scattered across the mountainside. Méribel is the largest village in the valley and really deserves its reputation as the biggest and most beautiful village resort in the French Alps. It is made up of several neighbourhoods of individual charm and harmonious, authentic architecture.
This large Savoyard village with its timeless charm is no less well endowed with quality shops, services, activities and sports facilities.
Numerous ultra-modern ski lifts start in the village and offer quick and easy access to the ski area of the Méribel Valley.
- The 3 Valleys : largest ski area in the world, with 600 km of ski slopes
- Meribel Valley : 150 km of ski slopes
- 41 ski lifts
- 2 toboggan runs
- 2 snowparks
- 1 boardercross
- 1 snowcross
- Altitude : fom 1750m to 2950 m
- By car
- From Lyon, take the highway 43 to Grenoble/Chambéry until Albertville, or the National Road 212 from Annecy
- then take the National express road 90 to Moûtiers
- Follow the departmental road 90 during 23 kms.
- By train
- Until Moûtiers station, then you can take a bus or a cab to quickly access the resort French train info
- By plane