← Back to results
Champagny en Vanoise. 4 rooms + sleeping area. 8 ppl.
Les Terrasses De La Vanoise C03Premium
NEW! Luxury residence in Champagny-en-Vanoise! Brand new luxury 6/8 persons, 95 m² apartment with modern décor and premium Bosch appliances. Sleeps up to 8 people in comfort with three separate bedrooms and one mountain corner (bunk beds), with a living area of 95m2.
Exceptional ground floor apartment, accessible to people with reduced mobility, with assistance, with a large Southeast facing terrace providing an outdoor living space in summer and stunning panoramic view of the summits. Located a short walk from the village centre and the Champagny gondola which provides a direct link to the slopes of Paradiski (La Plagne and Les Arcs) with a regular shuttle bus service in winter. A short drive also gets you to Le Praz with its large underground car park, gondola connection to Courchevel and links to the rest of the Three Valleys including Méribel and Val Thorens.
Our luxury residence, Les Terrasses de la Vanoise, offers you a stay in a traditional Alpine village set in outstanding natural surroundings. After a day of skiing, snowboarding, hiking, or cycling, relax on the large terrace or at the nearby heated swimming pool and spa.
DESCRIPTION OF THE APARTMENT:
Located on the ground floor
- Open plan kitchen and living area, perfectly equipped with induction hob, dishwasher, full-size oven, separate multifunction oven (oven + microwave), multi-function grill, refrigerator, freezer, Nespresso machine, electric kettle, slow cooker, toaster, raclette, fondue, and vacuum cleaner
- Large table for mealtimes with family and friends, or remote working
- Large outdoor terrace with seating and dining table
- Comfortable living area with Herman Miller seating, 107cm/43” TV, Digital TV (Orange), Xbox/DVD and SOUTH EAST TERRACE with MOUNTAIN VIEWS
- Bedroom 1: 1 x European Super King Bed (180 x 200) with pocket-sprung mattress - reconfigurable as 2 single beds (90 x 200) upon request - TV, separate shower room, separate WC and ample storage
- Bedroom 2: 1double bed (160 x 200) with pocket-sprung mattress, TV, built-in wardrobes
- Bedroom 3: 1 double bed (160 x 200) with pocket-sprung mattress, separate shower room and WC, built-in storage and separate access to the terrace
- Mountain corner (windowless) with 2 bunk beds (90 x 200)
- Bathroom (bath with overhead shower) with heated towel rail and washer dryer
- Separate WC
Ski locker with boot dryer
No pets allowed
The rental price includes: beds made and towels (2 towels per person per week), 1 kitchen towel, 1 cleaning kit (sponge, washing up liquid, dishwasher tablets, garbage bags, cleaning cloth), welcome gifts, charges (water, electricity, heating), end of stay cleaning (except kitchen and crockery). 2 PARKING PLACES (2m high max) in secure underground garage. TV. WIFI. Luggage room available on request.
Ski schools, slopes and ski lifts located at 2 min away by free shuttle (shuttle stop 50m from the residence). Swimming pool and wellness area near the residence. Tennis courts at 200m.
Check-in: 5 pm
Check-out: 10 am
Deposit: 1 000 €
Tourist tax in addition according to rates
- Reception with lounge (opening hours to consult)
- Private parking and bikes store
- Concierge service (additional charge)
- Rental of baby equipment: cot for children under 3 years old (mattress and sheets non-furnished) 35€ / week, high chair 35€ / week
- Ski shop service (partnership with the SKISET store, discount granted to our customers).
- Non-smoking residence
- Animals: only on request in advance, in addition and according to the owner’s acceptance
THE VILLAGE AND THE SKI RESORT:
Champagny in Vanoise, a typical Savoyard village with many faces, winter in Paradiski, one of the largest ski areas in the world (425 km of slopes), summer at the gates of the mythical National Park of Vanoise, paradise for hikers and lovers of unspoilt nature. Champagny le Haut with its Nordic site the winter of 23 km of cross-country ski slopes in a postcard setting, is also the starting point of many hikes.
To the rhythm of nature, rejuvenate and find meaning by spending your holidays in a village on a human scale, in the heart of an exceptional destination.
Champagny en Vanoise is the charm of an authentic Savoyard village with a «sparkling» name bathed in traditions and conviviality, which lives all year long nestled on the sunny south side of the ski area La Plagne/Paradiski.
In winter, two sites, two levels of altitude, two different atmospheres for your holiday:
Champagny – station at 1250 m. This is the starting point of the gondola that allows in 8 minutes the transport of skiers on the southern slope of the Domaine de la Plagne/ Paradiski offers skiers staying in Champagny a variety of slopes and landscapes as well as snow cover exceptional until the end of April.
Five kilometres higher, at an altitude of 1450 m, lies a hidden treasure: the Champagny Valley. This listed natural site is home to a Nordic area, which offers a range of activities (cross-country skiing, tobogganing, snowshoeing and pedestrian trails, ice climbing, sleigh dog activity, etc.) to practice in an exceptional setting.
Still have a question? Check out our FAQ