← Back to results
Champagny en Vanoise. 5 rooms. 10 ppl.
Les Terrasses De La Vanoise A02Premium
NEW IN CHAMPAGNY IN VANOISE! LES TERRASSES DE LA VANOISE - Luxury 4* residence with high standard services! EXCEPTIONAL BRAND NEW APARTMENT 8/10 people, 103 m² with 4 bedrooms, a large TERRACE equipped with sofa, facing SOUTH-EAST with lovely view on the mountains and the surrounding summits. Cosy and contemporary decoration!
Located on the GROUND FLOOR. Its location guarantees calm and sun in the morning and part of the afternoon.
Services included: beds made, towels, end of stay cleaning. 1 PARKING PLACE INCLUDED. WIFI INCLUDED
Our brand new residence, Les Terrasses de la Vanoise, offers you a stay in total relaxation, summer and winter, out of time and daily stress with a multitude of quality services for a holiday or a weekendend to the mountains unforgettable with friends or family; under the sign of chic and charm. South-South-West oriented, offering magnificent views of the village, the peaks and the slopes of Courchevel in the background.
After a day of skiing or a gorgeous hike, take part in the events organized by the resort and take the time to enjoy moments of joy in the mountains with ease.
The residence is located next to the resort’s swimming pool and spa, open SUMMER and WINTER, next to children’s games, tennis courts (5 min walk),50 mfrom the free shuttle bus stop. The resort centre and shops are a 10-minute walk away.
DESCRIPTION OF THE APARTMENT:
Located on the ground floor
- Open-plan kitchen, perfectly equipped with dishwasher, induction hob, multifunctional oven (oven + microwave), refrigerator, freezer, filter coffee machine, Nespresso machine, electric kettle, toaster, raclette set
- Comfortable living room with 2 sofas, satellite TV (107cm)
- Large terrace facing SOUTH EAST, equipped with safa, with lovely mountain view, very sunny in the morning and part of the afternoon,
- Master bedroom 1 with 1 double bed (160 x 200), TV (81 cm), bathroom, separate WC and ample storage
- Bedroom 2 with 1 double bed (160 x 200), ample storage
- Bedroom 3 with 1 double bed (135 x 190), shower room, WC
- Bedroom 4 with 2 x 2 bunk beds for 4 people (4 x 90 x 200), storage
- 1 bathroom with bath, towel dryer and a washer dryer
- 1 separated WC
Ski locker with boot dryer
The rental price includes: beds made and towels (2 towels per person per week), 1 kitchen towel, 1 cleaning kit (sponge, dishwashing liquid, dishwasher tablets, garbage bags, rag), welcome gifts, charges (water, electricity, heating), end of stay cleaning (except kitchen and crockery). 1 PARKING PLACE (2m high max). TV. WIFI. Luggage room available on request.
Ski schools, slopes and ski lifts located at 2 min away by free shuttle (shuttle stop 50m from the residence). Swimming pool and wellness area near the residence. Tennis courts at 200m.
Check-in: 5 pm
Check-out: 10 am
Deposit: 1 000 €
Tourist tax in addition according to rates
- Reception with lounge (opening hours to consult)
- Private parking and bikes store
- Concierge service (additional charge)
- Rental of baby equipment: cot for children under 3 years old (mattress and sheets non-furnished) 35€ / week, high chair 35€ / week
- Ski shop service (partnership with the SKISET store, discount granted to our customers).
- Non-smoking residence
- Animals: only on request in advance, in addition and according to the owner’s acceptance
THE VILLAGE AND THE SKI RESORT:
Champagny in Vanoise, a typical Savoyard village with many faces, winter in Paradiski, one of the largest ski areas in the world (425 km of slopes), summer at the gates of the mythical National Park of Vanoise, paradise for hikers and lovers of unspoilt nature. Champagny le Haut with its Nordic site the winter of 23 km of cross-country ski slopes in a postcard setting, is also the starting point of many hikes.
To the rhythm of nature, rejuvenate and find meaning by spending your holidays in a village on a human scale, in the heart of an exceptional destination.
Champagny en Vanoise is the charm of an authentic Savoyard village with a «sparkling» name bathed in traditions and conviviality, which lives all year long nestled on the sunny south side of the ski area La Plagne/Paradiski.
In winter, two sites, two levels of altitude, two different atmospheres for your holiday:
Champagny – station at 1250 m. This is the starting point of the gondola that allows in 8 minutes the transport of skiers on the southern slope of the Domaine de la Plagne/ Paradiski offers skiers staying in Champagny a variety of slopes and landscapes as well as snow cover exceptional until the end of April.
Five kilometres higher, at an altitude of 1450 m, lies a hidden treasure: the Champagny Valley. This listed natural site is home to a Nordic area, which offers a range of activities (cross-country skiing, tobogganing, snowshoeing and pedestrian trails, ice climbing, sleigh dog activity, etc.) to practice in an exceptional setting.
Still have a question? Check out our FAQ