← Back to results
Les Arcs 1600. 5 rooms. 11 ppl.
New! Le Ridge 109Premium
3 shower rooms
Exclusivity: Brand NEW 5 room apartment in DUPLEX with exceptional view on the valley. SOUTH WEST facing. Located on 1st floor with lift. Beds made upon arrival, towels included. 2 parking places included. Ski locker.
WINTER 2020/2021: The sauna, hammam and fitness room will be closed for health reasons. The pool will remain open under conditions and subject to new government restrictions. These measures may change depending on the evolution of the overall health situation.
Description of the apartment:
- 1 entry
- 1 kitchen open on the living room, fully equipped with hot plates - dishwasher - oven/microwave - fridge - coffee maker - kettle - toaster - raclette set,
- 1 large living room with balcony, equipped with 2 sofas, TV,
- 1 terrace equipped with table, chairs and armchairs,
- 1 bathroom with towels dryer, hair dryer,
- 1 separate toilet,
- 1 storeroom with washing machine and dryer.
- 1 parental suite with 1 double bed 160*200 with bathroom and towel dryer,
- 1 bedroom with 1 double bed 160*190,
- 1 bedroom with 2 single beds 90*190,
- 1 bedroom with 2 bunk beds 2 x 90*190 + 1 single bed 90*190 i.e. 5 beds,
- 1 bathroom with towels dryer,
- 1 separate toilet.
Non smoking apartment / Pets not allowed
Services / services:
The residence also offers many services for the comfort of its guests: swimming pool, paddling pool, sauna and steam rooms, fitness room, solarium,
The residence LE RIDGE:
The RIDGE is the new upscale residence of Les Arcs! Located directly on the Cachette trail, at an altitude of 1730m, between Club Med and Arc 1600, the pioneering ski resort, departure and return of ski slopes to the insured feet! Equidistant from Arc 1950-2000 and Arc 1800, it is central to the Paradiski landscape! Easy access also from Bourg Saint Maurice thanks to the funicular! Exceptional view! Thanks to its South-West orientation, all the apartments of the Ridge enjoy a panoramic view of the mountains and the valley of Haute-Tarentaise! Maximum sunshine and flamboyant sunsets guaranteed!
A strengthened sanitary protocol:
Sanitary rules are our main concern. Therefore, we are implementing, in collaboration with our cleaning service providers, a reinforced sanitary protocol in accordance with the government recommendations.
Each apartment will be cleaned and disinfected by professionals following strict procedures. A check will be made in your accommodation before your arrival.
A more comprehensive disinfection will be carried out in the contact areas such as door handles, switches, taps, remote controls and any item that may have come into contact with hands. We remind you that it is essential that everyone takes responsibility by leaving the accommodation as clean as possible after their stay. Cleaning/Disinfection instructions for the apartments will be made available.
Bed sheets and towels:
When you will leave, please put the sheets and linens in the provided bags and leave these bags in the apartment entrance hall.
- Crepe maker
- Croque-monsieur/grill/waffle heater
- Waffle maker
- Raclette heater
- Coffee maker
- Microwave oven
- Dish washer
- Induction cooking plates
- Shower cabin
- Bed 160x200
- Bed 160x190
- Bed 90x190 : 2
- Bunk bed : 4
- truckle bed
- Garden chair : 2
- Garden armchair : 2
- Ski in, ski out
- Swimming Pool
- Ski locker
- Private parking space
- Ski Shop
- Grocery Store
Les Arcs, with its 4 mountain-top sites, is a modern, functional resort which has blended in perfectly with the mountain scenery since its creation in 1968.
Facing Mont Blanc and a real balcony over the Upper-Tarentaise Valley, Arc 1800 is made up of four car-free villages and is Paradiski’s convergence point. Dynamic and sporting, Arc 1800’s 4 villages, Charvet, Chantel, Villards and Charmettoger are spread out along the edge of the forest.
Maximum sunshine for fans of the great outdoors, respect for nature and conviviality. Dream skiing, a huge ski area of astonishing diversity!
Good to know: Les Arcs is a resort with the « 20th Century Heritage » label, whose urban amenities are definitely making the difference!
Paradiski : 2nd largest ski area of the world / 425 km of ski slopes
- TC Vanoise express: world’s biggest cable car
- The ski resort : 200 km of ski slopes / 18 black, 35 red, 52, blue, 2 green
- 1 Speed Riding
- 1 Waterslide
- 3 slalom stadiums
- 1 snowpark
- 1 boardercross
- Altitude : from 1800 to 3250 m / 70% of the ski slopes are located more than 2000m
- Mille8 : an experience unlike any other. Ski, swim, relax, savour delicious food, and have fun in a unique alpine playground in the heart of Les Arcs
- By car
- From Lyon, take the highway 43 to Grenoble/Chambéry until Albertville, or the National Road 212 from Annecy
- then RN 90 expressway as fair as Aime
- Then D221 for 11 km.
- By train
- Until Moûtiers station, then you can take a bus or a cab to quickly access the resort French train info
- By plane
Our other accommodations