← Back to results
LES BELLEVILLE. 4 rooms. 8 ppl.
Les Chalets Du Gypse A05Premium
3 shower rooms
Residence-chalet with SWIMMING POOL and SPA! SKI IN SKI OUT! Completely renovated apartment with cozy and contemporary decoration! Spacious apartment of 125 m2 for 6 to 8 guests with 3 bedrooms and a magnificent SOUTH-WEST TERRACE with panoramic view of the slopes and the village of Saint Martin de Belleville. Included services: sheets and towels, final cleaning, a parking space. WIFI + free access to wellness area with heated indoor swimming pool, sauna, hammam, Jacuzzi, fitness room and treatments (on reservation and at an additional cost).
***WINTER 2020/2021: The swimming pool, sauna, hammam and Jacuzzi, fitness room will be closed. These measures may change depending on the evolution of the overall health situation.
- Open kitchen, fully equipped with dishwasher, ceramic hob, multi-function oven (oven + microwave) and refrigerator, Nespresso coffee machine, kettle, toaster.
- Magnificent living room with satellite TV and SOUTH-WEST facing balcony, VILLAGE view, on the 2ND FLOOR with lift. Grandiose view from the living room towards the village and the mountains. Beds in living room: 2 people (single beds).
- 3 cocooning chalet rooms:
- Bedroom 1: 2 twin beds (90 X 200 cm). Bedroom with skylight,
- Bedroom 2: 2 twin beds (90 x 200 cm) with en-suite shower room and WC. Room with a window,
- Bedroom 3: 1 double bed (180 x 200 cm) with adjoining bathroom and WC. Bedroom with access to a balcony,
- 1 bathroom and one separated toilet,
- Ski lockers with shoes dryer,
- Non-smoking apartment,
- Pets not allowed.
The rental price includes: sheets and towels left in the apartment (2 towels per person per week), 2 kitchen towels, a cleaning kit (sponge, dishwashing liquid, dishwasher tablets, bags garbage cans, cloth), hospitality products, charges (water, electricity, heating), end of stay cleaning (except kitchen area and dishes) and 1 PLACE in the garage. Satellite TV. Luggage storage available to customers.
Check-in: 5 p.m.
Check-out: 10 a.m.
Deposit: 900 Euros
Tourist tax on top according to the current pricing.
- Reception with a lounge and a fireplace (from 4 p.m. to 8 p.m.), open every day (opening times to be consulted),
- Concierge service (at additional charge),
- Catering service (at an additional cost, to be ordered before 7 p.m. the day before),
- Bakery service: delivery of bread and pastries every morning, to by ordered before 7 p.m. the day before and according to the morning rates in effect,
- Rental service of raclette and fondue machines,
- Luggage storage available to customers,
- Free rental of baby equipment: baby cot for children under 3 years old (mattress and sheets not provided), high chair, bathtub, on reservation and subject to availability,
- Ski shop service (partnership with the SPORT 2000 store, discount given to our customers).
- Grocery delivery service with Sherpa.net,
- Non-smoking residence.
A STRENGTHENED HEALTH PROTOCOL:
Sanitary rules are our main concern. Therefore, we are implementing, in collaboration with our cleaning service providers, a reinforced sanitary protocol in accordance with the government recommendations.
Each apartment will be cleaned and disinfected by professionals following strict procedures. A check will be carried out in your accommodation before your arrival. Disinfection of contact areas, such as: door handles, switches, valves, remote control and any accessories that may have been in contact with the hand, is compulsory. We remind you that it is essential for everyone to be responsible by leaving the apartment as clean as possible at departure. Cleaning/disinfection instructions for apartments will be available.
Towels and bed linen:
When you leave, please, put the sheets and linen in the bags provided for this purpose and leave the bags in the entrance of the apartment.
- View Ski slopes
- Steam cooker
- Ceramic plates
- Fridge / Freezer
- Bed 90x200 : 2
- Shower cabin
- Bed 90x200 : 2
- Bed 180x200
- Exposure West
- Chair : 4
- Sunlounger : 2
- Ski in, ski out
- Swimming Pool
- Ski locker
- Private parking space
A resort-village nestled at 1450m altitude, Saint-Martin de Belleville is part of the majestic ski area of the 3 Valleys alongside the international resorts of Val Thorens, Méribel and Courchevel.
Are you passionate about skiing and looking for an authentic holiday resort? St-Martin is your ideal resort!
Dominated by its bell tower and characterized by its narrow streets the Savoyard village of St-Martin is perfectly arranged and equipped for you to live the best of the 3 Valleys and enjoy the art of living in the mountains.
The 3 Valleys : largest ski area in the world with 600 km of ski slopes
- Les Menuires Valley : 79 km of ski slopes
- 27 ski lifts
- 1 toboggan runs
- 1 snowpark
- 1 boardercross
- 1 snowcross
- Altitude : from 1450 to 2 950 m
- De Lyon, prenez l’A 43 direction Grenoble/Chambéry jusqu’à Albertville ou la N 212 depuis Annecy, ensuite voie express RN 90 en direction de Moûtiers. Prendre la sortie 37 et suivre la direction de Val Thorens. Jusqu’à la gare de Moûtiers, puis correspondance rapide par bus ou taxi.
- SNCF Renseignements – lien www.voyages-sncf.com
- Aéroport International de Genève-Cointrin (125 km) lien www.gva.ch
- Aéroport international de Lyon St-Exupéry (180 km) Lien www.lyon.aeroport.fr
- Aéroport de Chambéry (90 km) lien www.chambery-airport.com
- Liaison entre aéroports / Stations lien www.altibus.com
Our other accommodations