GSI stands by you in all circumstances!
You can contact us by e-mail and phone, from Monday to Friday, from 9am to 1pm and from 2pm to 6pm:
Booking center: +33 4 79 22 86 86 – firstname.lastname@example.org
Co-Ownership Syndicate: +33 4 79 22 84 07 – email@example.com
Take care and we hope to see you very soon.
Your holidays in the mountains:
Our flexible cancellation terms and conditions
In order to invite you to book your holiday stress-free, GSI offers you an adapted and flexible cancellation policy.
Cancellation terms and conditions for WINTER 2023/2024 and SUMMER 2024 stays:
Cancellation with refund if the stay has been made impossible:
- By measures binding the tenant or the lessor as part of a health reason: lockdown, mobility restrictions, prohibition of secondary residence stays, or any kind of measures taken by the French authorities and/or by those taken by the tenant’s country of residence, making impossible to travel to the accommodation place,
- By the closure of the ski area and the ski lifts of the resort, by order of the competent administrative authority, as part of a health reason, on the dates of reservation of the lessee, provided that this administrative closure occurs during the winter season when the ski area is open, and marked after the date of reservation of the lessee,
NEW: Cancellation with cancellation insurance LOCPLUS if the stay is impossible:
The epidemic/ pandemic extension of our LOCPLUS offer, allows us to extend our warranty.
- Positive for Covid
- Proven contact case
- Denied boarding
- Overpressure, modification of a tenant’s leave
- Death of a tenant or relative
- Health accident of tenant or relative
* Special conditions of the LOCPLUS insurance policy to consult HERE
* GSI General Terms and Conditions of Sale to consult HERE
* GSI Les Arcs General Terms and Conditions of Sale to consult HERE
* GSI Saint Martin de Belleville – Les Chalets du Gypse General Terms and Conditions of Sale to consult HERE
Book safely with GSI and find out all our available accommodations HERE.
Need help? Do not hesitate to contact us…
Welcome and reception
We have to plan in advance your arrival and organize keys collection. All extra services and tourist taxes should be paid with booking contract and before arrival.
If you need to go to the agency:
- Only one person per group wearing a mask will be allowed to come in.
- In case of the agency is closed, please contact the telephon numbers written on the main door.
- Your bill will be sent by e-mail.
How to pick up the keys:
We invite you to download the GSI APP on Google Play and App Store. It’s free and very convenient for you to have access to all information regarding your stay. Check In, Check Out, … all you need to success your stay is IN.
How to check-in:
From 5pm to 7pm
How to check-out:
A sanitary protocol
Sanitary rules are our main concern. Therefore, we are implementing, in collaboration with our cleaning service providers, a sanitary protocol in accordance with the recommendations of the profession. Your accommodation will be checked before your arrival.
Each apartment will be cleaned by professionals following procedures. A check will be made in your accommodation before your arrival.
We remind you that it is essential that everyone takes responsibility by leaving the accommodation as clean as possible after their stay. Cleaning instructions for the apartments will be made available.
Bed sheets and towels:
In order to avoid manual handling as much as we can, the beds won’t be made for some accommodations and you will find the laundry in the apartment. Be sure to use the provided bed protectors. When you will leave, please put the sheets and linens in the provided bags and leave these bags in the apartment entrance hall.
Wellness areas (for some of our residences):
- Swimming pool access:
Indoor swimming pool schedules are available at the reception of your residence.
- SPA access (sauna – hammam – Jacuzzi):
Sauna and hammam schedules are available at the reception of your residence. In Les Chalets du Gypse, the Jacuzzi remains unavailable until further notice.
- Fitness room access:
The schedules of the fitness rooms are available at the reception of your residence.
CHECK- OUT GUIDELINES
- Air the apartment
- Put the dishes and cutlery in the dishwasher and set it on
- Empty the bins and take the trash out
- Pack the sheets and linens in the provided bags, and let these bags in the apartment entrance hall.
Discover all the activities in your favourite resorts!
All necessary information, regarding entertainment, open shops, infrastructures, are available on the official web sites of each resorts.
To consult, please click on the link below:
- Champagny en Vanoise
- La Plagne
- La Plagne Les Coches
- Les Arcs
… We are looking forward to welcoming you next summer and we thank you for all your support and confidence!