Our priority is, more than ever, to keep you and our employees safe.
You can contact us by e-mail and phone, from Monday to Friday, from 9am to 12pm and from 2pm to 6pm:
Booking center: +33 4 79 22 86 86 – email@example.com
Co-Ownership Syndicate: +33 4 79 22 84 07 – firstname.lastname@example.org
Take care and we hope to see you very soon.
Your holidays in the mountains this winter:
Our flexible cancellation terms and conditions
In order to invite you to book your 2021/2022 ski holiday stress-free, GSI offers you an adapted and flexible cancellation policy.
Cancellation terms and conditions for 2021/2022 winter stays:
Cancellation with refund if the stay has been made impossible:
- By measures binding the tenant or the lessor in the fight against the COVID 19 epidemic : lockdown, mobility restrictions, prohibition of secondary residence stays, or any kind of measures taken by the French authorities and/or by those taken by the tenant’s country of residence, making impossible to travel to the accommodation place,
- By the closure of the ski area and the ski lifts of the resort, by order of the competent administrative authority, as part of a health reason related to COVID 19, on the dates of reservation of the lessee, provided that this administrative closure occurs during the winter season when the ski area is open, and marked after the date of reservation of the lessee,
NEW: Cancellation with cancellation insurance LOCPLUS for any insurance subscribed from 28/12/2021 if the stay is impossible:
The epidemic/ pandemic extension of our LOCPLUS offer, allows us to extend our warranty.
- Positive for Covid
- Proven contact case
- Denied boarding
- Overpressure, modification of a tenant’s leave
- Death of a tenant or relative
- Health accident of tenant or relative
* Special conditions of the LOCPLUS insurance policy to consult HERE
* General Terms and Conditions of Sale to consult HERE
Book safely with GSI and find out all our available accommodations HERE.
Need help? Do not hesitate to contact us…
Your health and safety are our priorities:
A trained staff
All our staff members are trained in new welcome procedure which adapts to Covid-19 measures. During your stay and on each GSI agency, a referent will be available to inform you, reassure you and guide you.
Each GSI employee, depending on the position held, undertakes to wear protective equipment to prevent the spread of the virus during their working hours: mask, gloves, permanent access to hydroalcoholic gel.
Our agencies protocol:
- Information display in different languages at the entrance of our agency
- Desk access limited to one person (wearing mask is compulsory)
- Ground marking to maintain physical distance
In order to limit contacts and visits in our agencies, we advise you to call or e-mail us instead. Moreover, we have to plan in advance your arrival and organize keys collection. All extra services and tourist taxes should be paid with booking contract and before arrival.
If you need to go to the agency:
- Only one person per group wearing a mask will be allowed to come in.
- In case of the agency is closed, please contact the telephon numbers written on the main door.
- Your bill will be sent by e-mail.
How to pick up the keys:
We invite you to download the GSI APP on Google Play and App Store. It’s free and very convenient for you to have access to all information regarding your stay. Check In, Check Out, … all you need to success your stay is IN.
How to check-in:
From 5pm to 7pm (please confirm this to your GSI agency)
How to check-out:
Before 10am (please confirm this to your GSI agency)
A strengthened sanitary protocol
Sanitary rules are our main concern. Therefore, we are implementing, in collaboration with our cleaning service providers, a reinforced sanitary protocol in accordance with the government recommendations. Your accommodation will be checked before your arrival.
Each apartment will be cleaned and disinfected by professionals following strict procedures. A check will be made in your accommodation before your arrival.
A more comprehensive disinfection will be carried out in the contact areas such as door handles, switches, taps, remote controls and any item that may have come into contact with hands. We remind you that it is essential that everyone takes responsibility by leaving the accommodation as clean as possible after their stay. Cleaning/Disinfection instructions for the apartments will be made available.
Bed sheets and towels:
In order to avoid manual handling as much as we can, the beds won’t be made for some accommodations and you will find the laundry in the apartment. Be sure to use the provided bed protectors. When you will leave, please put the sheets and linens in the provided bags and leave these bags in the apartment entrance hall.
The common area:
One person or family from the same accommodation by lift only. We will re-enforce the rules of physical distancing by reorganizing our common spaces. People gatherings will be allowed in accordance with prefectural decrees.
Wellness areas (for some of our residences):
- Swimming pool access:
The heated indoor swimming pool will be open from 11 December 2021 and until further notice of the french government decree.
- SPA access (sauna – hammam – Jacuzzi):
Sauna, hammam will be open from 11 December 2021, and until further notice of the french government decree. At «Les Chalets du Gypse», the Jacuzzi will be closed during the winter season.
- Fitness room access:
Fitness room will be open from 11 December 2021, and until further notice of the french government decree.
CHECK- OUT GUIDELINES
- Air the apartment
- Put the dishes and cutlery in the dishwasher and set it on
- Empty the bins and take the trash out
- Pack the sheets and linens in the provided bags, and let these bags in the apartment entrance hall.
All involved to organize the opening of our resorts!
Each socioprofessional of our resorts is mobilized at 200% for you!
All necessary information, regarding entertainment, open shops, infrastructures, are available on the official web sites of each resorts.
To consult, please click on the link below:
- La Plagne
- La Plagne Les Coches
- Les Arcs
… We are looking forward to welcoming you next winter and we thank you for all your support and confidence!
Our apartments for sale:
What about becoming a landlord in the Alps?
As the Covid-19 pandemic continues to unbalance the world and consequently your future projects, we want you to benefit from the best opportunities in our Alpine resorts in a completely safe atmosphere.
This allows you to take the time to plan your projects in peace.
Check out all of our apartments available for sale HERE, and don’t forget, we’re here to answer all of your questions.
Please be sure that the safety and health of our customers, employees and partners are our top priorities. All our teams work and are fully committed to support you as well as possible.
You can also count on our commitment to consider your next plans for a stay or an acquisition of your cozy Alpine nest.
We are looking forward to seeing you soon. In the meantime, please take care!